TrueLumen's LED Lunar Lights begin their work when the day is over. These LED moonlights cast a beautiful moon glow over your aquarium and illuminate the unseen nocturnal environment. Enjoy an active night life in your aquarium!
- Linkable LED Lunar Lights for additinal lighting at night
- Recreates natural moon light to help stimulate spawning
- Energy efficient High Power LED's
12 Volt Power Cord Sold Seperately - CLICK HERE!
3 Way Splitter Sold Seperately - CLICK HERE!
Research has proven that moon luminance is incredibly helpful in spawning captive animals. This TrueLumen light system can be added to your existing light fixture, canopy or hood for a complete 24 hour lighting solution. For full coverage you can link multiple Lunar Lights together inside of your canopy.
- 12,000k Moon White lights reveal a natural white light replicating the glow of a full moon
- 453nm Actinic Blue lights cast a mysterious nighttime glow over your aquarium
The 12,000k Moon White lights are idea for use in all freshwater, saltwater and reef tanks to help simulate the lunar glow of a full moon and can also be used for terrariums. The Nocturnal Blue light is idea for use in all freshwater, saltwater and reef tanks to create a nighttime glow for nocturnal viewing and can also be used for terrariums.
- Plug in the 12 volt power supply (sold seperately) and connect it to the Lunar Light
- Attach the Lunar Link to yoru aquarium canopy, hood or light fixture using the supplied LED adhesive or mounting screws
- Lunar Lights are linkable between one another or by utilizing the optional 3 way splitter (sold seperately)