Seachem Cichlid Lake Salt is a chemically sound blend of salts designed to replicate the natural environment of cichlids. It contains all physiologically essential elements such as magnesium, calcium, sodium, potassium, as well as trace elements such as iron, aluminum, and iodide.
- Chemically sound blend of salts
- Replicates the narutal environment of African Cichlids
- Contains all physiologically essential elements
It does not contain harmful or unnecessary ingredients such as nitrates, phosphates, arsenic, lithium, or cadmium.
Dosing (by fish origin):
- Tanganyika - 1.5 tsp. per 10 gallons, 250 grams treats 160 gallons
- Malawi - .75 tsp. per 10 gallons, 250 grams treats 350 gallons
- Victoria - .5 tsp. per 10 gallons, 250 grams treats 500 gallons