Kent Marine Complete Nano Reef Parts A & B provide all the important major, minor, and trace elements in their proper ratios, balanced and buffered to increase alkalinity and maintain a stable pH.
- Ion & buffer system for nano-reef aquariums
- Balanced & buffered to provide essential nutrients in proper ratios
- For long-term care of all ornamental marine invertebrates & fish
Nano Reef Part A contain all necessary major, minor, and trace ions in the proper ratios to maintain proper water parameters in nano-reefs and other small reef systems. Nano Reef Part B is an ionically-balanced buffer to Part A that increases alkalinity and maintains stable pH.
- Provides proper ratios of calcium, magnesium, and strontium for rapid formation of skeletal material in stony corals and calcium spicules in soft corals.
- Enhanced iodine concentration to satisfy the needs of hermatypic corals and there allies.
- Simplifies the maintenance of proper water chemistry in small aquaria by providing everything needed in two products
- Free of phosphate and other undesirable substances.
The trend in reef aquarium keeping is gradually shifting from larger systems to more affordable mini or nano-reefs, able to be setup and maintained at a fraction of the cost of much larger systems yet just as rewarding and beautiful to observe. A smaller aquarium is not necessarily easier to maintain than a relatively large one, however; in fact, the smaller the aquarium is, the more fastidious the care of attention paid to stability of water parameters is required to be.