Zoo Med Black Dimmable Clamp Lamp is great for reducing light/heat output on all types of incandescent lamps. The perfect all in one solution for controlling heat lamps and ceramic heat emitters.
- Great for reducing light/heat output on all types of incandescent lamps
- Includes on/off dimmer switch
- High heat porcelain socket, rated up to 150 Watts
Inline dimmer switch allows you to adjust from off to full power and anything in between.
*Also recommended to use ZooMed bulbs with ZooMed clamps*
To use the clamp lamp, first make sure that it is unplugged and that the dimmer switch is in the OFF position (dial turned fully counterclockwise).
Securely clamp, hang, or mount the lamp in the desired safe location (always outside of the enclosure) and insert an APPROPRIATE bulb or ceramic heat emitter.
To turn the lamp on, rotate the dimmer dial clockwise. Full power, "on”, is reached when the dial is as far as it will go. Any point between on and off corresponds to a reduced power level.
- DO NOT USE A LAMP OR HEATER OF MORE THAN 150 WATTS!!!!
- DO NOT use dimmer with compact fluorescent or Mercury vapor Lamps (these cannot be dimmed)
- DO NOT splice, repair or modify
- DO NOT use in wet conditions
- Use indoors only
- Keep children and pets away from light fixture
- Fully insert plug
- Unplug when not in use
- Fully extend cord before using
- DO NOT cover with blankets, rugs, or any material
- DO NOT use damaged cord sets - inspect periodically
- DO NOT exceed electrical rating
- This lamp is for use ABOVE screen top reptile terrariums or wire iguana cages only. NOT for use INSDIE any animal cages or terrariums (risk of fire)
- Make sure clamp is SECURELY suspended above terrarium with appropriate hanging items. Zoo Med's ReptiLamp Stand is a good choice for suspending this lamp.
- Avoid overheating your terrarium
- Make sure wattage of bulb or ceramic heat emitter is correctly rated for your size terrarium.
Available in 8.5” (up to 150 watts)
NOTE: Zoo Med Safety Cover sold separately! More Details...