Pondmaster Low Pressure UV Filters are pressurized pond filters with built in pressure gauges that monitor filter pressure to ensure the best pond filtration. UV Pressure Filters have an integrated UV filter light that eliminates green water. These Low Pressure UV Filters have mechanical and biological filtration, built-in pressure gauges to indicate when to backwash the filter, a 3-way master valve with "run" "rinse" and "backwash" settings, and a manually operated agitator to help reduce filter residue.
- Agitator unlocks waste from media saving the amount of water discharged during backwash and rinse cycles
- 3-way master valve locks into “run”, “rinse”, and “backwash” settings
- Clear-vue inspection port to monitor water clarity during backwash/rinse operation
- 1.5" threaded fittings, ball valves for waste line and swivel fitting included
- One year manufacturer warranty
Positive pressure lock ring to ensure a tight water seal. Bio-Matrix™ Media affords maximum surface area for beneficial bacteria growth. Heavy duty poly canister can be buried for hidden installation. Integrated waterproof UV transformer. Optional field-installed bottom drain available (not included).
PondMaster Pressurized Filter System P-2000:
Pond size: Up to 2000 Gallons, Max Flow Rate: 3,000 GPH, Inlet/Outlet: 1.5" MPT, UV: Internal 20 Watt, Size: Filter is 16.5" diameter x 19" high.
PondMaster Pressurized Filter System P-4000:
Pond size: Up to 4000 Gallons, Max Flow Rate: 4,000 GPH, Inlet/Outlet: 1.5" MPT, UV: Internal 40 Watt, Size: Filter is 16.5" diameter x 26" high.
Features a unique, manually operated agitator for dislodging over 90% of the pond residue that accumulates in the filter chamber. This patent pending feature is employed during the backwash and rinse operation.