Pondmaster's Compact Pressure Filters contain biological media that offers great surface area for beneficial bacteria growth which never needs replacing!
- Large capacity housing with reusable biological and mechanical filtering material.
- Reusable foam filter pad.
- Use in small to medium garden ponds, barrel or container ponds.
- May be used as a trickle filter for small waterfalls.
- Very efficient and uses minimum power.
- Biological media has a large surface area for beneficial bacterial growth.
Reusable foam filter pads give perfect mechanical filtration and the heavy duty weather resistant ABS can be buried to hide installation.
For maximum efficiency and minimum power consumption, use withHy-Drive or Mag-Drive pumps.
Compact Pressure Filter Specs:
CPF 100: Ponds up to 100 Gallons, Max Flow: 190 GPH, 1/2" Inlet, 3/8" Outlet
CPF 250: Ponds up to 250 Gallons, Max Flow: 500 GPH, 3/4" Inlet, 5/8" Outlet
CPF 500: Ponds up to 500 Gallons, Max Flow: 950 GPH, 3/4" Inlet, 5/8" Outlet
CPF 1000: Ponds up to 1000 Gallons, Max Flow: 1200 GPH, 3/4" Inlet, 5/8" Outlet
CPF 2000: Ponds up to 2000 Gallons, Max Flow: 1800 GPH, 1" Inlet, 3/4" Outlet