Pfizer Terramycin Eye Ointment is a versatile antibiotic ointment with broad-spectrum antibacterial activity against gram-positive and gram-negative organisms. Provides dual antibiotic activity of oxytetracycline and polymyxin B. Ophthalmic antibiotic ointment for use in cats.
- Versatile antibiotic ointment
- Provides broad-spectrum antibacterial activity
- Effective against gram-positive and gram-negative organisms
May be administered topically to the eye 2 to 4 times daily.
Terramycin Eye Ointment Features / Benefits:
- For animal use only. Not for human use.
- Restricted drug in California; use only as directed.
- Store at temperatures below 25° C (77° F)
- Use of oxytetracycline and other antibiotics may result in an overgrowth of resistant organisms such as Monilia, staphylococci, and other species of bacteria. If new infections due to non sensitive bacteria or fungi appear during therapy, appropriate measures should be taken.