Ocean Nutrition ready to use freshly hatched baby brine shrimp (fresh artemia).
- Identical in use and appearance to freshly hatched baby brine shrimp, but the hatching and separation has already been done
- Ideal food for delicate fish, fish fry and as food for invertebrates. Can be used both in freshwater and marine tanks.
- Excellent buoyancy, so the food remains in the water column to facilitate feeding.
- The product can be kept and stored at normal room temperature as long as the bottle has not been opened.
- Contains in excess of 1.5 million nauplii, and will not cloud the water.
Once opened, keep refrigerated, and use within six weeks.