Zoo-Med's Tropical Fruit Mix-Ins Mango is a great mix-in option for reptiles with fresh or pelleted diets. The fresh canned fruit in sauce is not intended to account for more than 20% of your reptile's total diet (10% for forest Tortoises).
Your reptile will love the delicious tropical flavor and will appreciate the variety and nutrtition added to its diet. Tropical Fruit Mix-Ins are great for tropical lizards, box turtles, forest type species of tortoises, hermit crabs, iguanas, crested geckos and day geckos.
- Feed hatchling animals daily, adults 3-4 times per week.
- Fruit should be no more than 20% of the total diet (10% for forest tortoises).
- Mash fruit for hatchlings & small species.
- Promptly refrigerate contents after opening.
- Not for human consumption.
Ingredients: Mango, Water (sufficient for processing), Guar Gum, Vegetable Oil, Potassium Chloride.
(As Fed/Dry Basis)
Crude Protein (min) - 0.2%, 10.8%
Crude Fat (min) - 0.4%, 3.6%
Crude Fiber (max) - 0.7%, 6.4%
Moisture (max) - 89.0%