Zoo-Med's Tropical Fruit Mix-Ins Red Banana is a great mix-in option for reptiles with fresh or pelleted diets. The fresh canned fruit in sauce is not intended to account for more than 20% of your reptile's total diet (10% for forest Tortoises).
Your reptile will love the delicious tropical flavor and will appreciate the variety and nutrtition added to its diet. Tropical Fruit Mix-Ins are great for tropical lizards, box turtles, forest type species of tortoises, hermit crabs, iguanas, crested geckos and day geckos.
- Feed hatchling animals daily, adults 3-4 times per week
- Fruit should be no more than 20% of the total diet (10% with forest tortoises)
- Mash fruit for hatchlings & small species (e.g. Day Geckos)
- Promptly refrigerate contents after opening
- Not for human consumption
Ingredients: Red Banana, Water (sufficient for processing), Vegetable Oil, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride.
(As Fed/Dry Basis)
Crude Protein (min) - 0.4%, 2.4%
Crude Fat (min) - 0.2%, 1.2%
Crude Fiber (max) - 0.6%, 3.5%
Moisture (max) - 83.0%