Tetra Aqua-Zyme is a full season water clarifier program. Great to use in spring before water is shaded by aquatic plant cover. Contains high concentration of natural, beneficial bacteria and enzymes that consume the organic matter and nutrients, in pond water.
- Safe for fish and aquatic plants
- Use in the spring and summer
Instructions: Add one level capful (1/4 oz) for every 250 gallons of pond water. Begin treatment in the spring when water temperature reaches 55ºF. Sprinkle this nontoxic powder uniformly on the water's surface along the edges of the pond.
Repeat treatment every 2 weeks throughout the spring, summer, and fall. Stop treatment in late fall and winter when the water temperature is below 55ºF.
For best results:
1. Use a fine mesh net or pond vacuum and remove as much debris from the pond bottom before using Sludge Reducer.
2. TetraPond Sludge Reducer works best in a pH range of 6.0 to 8.0.
3. Provide aeration and keep pumps running 24 hours a day.
Benefits: Adds beneficial bacteria and enzymes to degrade organic debris and reduce sludge build up on the bottom of the pond.
Useful in ponds with stones at pond bottom.