PondCare Pond-Zyme is a heavy-duty pond cleaner, containing five specially selected bacterial strains in a stable dry form. Pond-Zyme Plus breaks down fish waste and dead algae that can cause cloudy water, sludge build-up, and debris that clogs pumps and filters.
- Pond-Zyme with Barley
- All natural heavy duty pond cleaner
- New formula now with the power of barley
Pond-Zyme Plus can be used in all ornamental koi ponds and water gardens. Pond-Zyme Plus is formulated to work in both cold and warm water.
Organic matter accumulates in all garden ponds producing a build-up of sludge and causing cloudy water. The five strains of bacteria in Pond-Zyme Plus digest sludge into harmless minerals and water, visibly improving water clarity and quality. Pond-Zyme Plus helps pond filters stay cleaner longer, reduces pond maintenance and keeps pond water clean and clear. Accidental freezing of this product will not reduce its performance in the pond. In cold water (below 40ºF) the activity of Pond-Zyme Plus, as with all bacterial products, will be reduced. Pet Mountain is proud to offer discount bulk pet products.
Directions For Use:
Sprinkle desired dose evenly around the perimeter of the pond.
- Initial Dose: Using the enclosed spoon, add one spoonful of Pond-Zyme for every 100 US gallons (380 L) twice a week for two weeks.
- Maintenance Dose: Add one spoonful for every 200 US gallons (760 L) every two weeks.
- End of Season Dose: Same as initial dose.