Pond Care Aquatic Planting Media with all natural zeolite. Potted plants need to be divided and repotted every one to two years to keep the plants vigorous and blooming.
- Will not clog filters and pumps, change pH, or discolor the pond water.
- Ready-to-use potting soil comprised of a unique blend of natural minerals
- Includes zeolite, for a clean, easy-to-use planting media for water gardeners.
- Securely holds the plants in the pot and won't cloud the water or clog pumps and filters.
- Will not float or cloud the pond water when plants are moved, fertilized, or disturbed by fish.
Aquarium Pharmaceuticals PondCare Aquatic Planting Media is a clean, dry and easy-to-use planting media and is specially formulated and recommended for all potted aquatic plants such as water lilies, lotus, and iris as well as bog plants.
Many potting soils contain a combination of sand, composted organic matter, peat moss, vermiculite, and even fertilizer and wetting agents. Using these types of solids in the pond leads to disastrous results. The loose fluffy soil floats in the water. The added fertilizers leach into the water and stimulate algae growth.