The Petmate Walkabout Webbed Retractable Leash offers ultimate comfort, convenience and safety on every walk, even for larger dogs. A simple trigger allows you to decide the exact amount of leash your dog has, keeping control of the walk in your hands. Simply pull the trigger to stop the leash from lengthening to keep your dog at the exact distance you want! The soft, comfort grip handle is ergonomically designed to relieve pressure in the hand.
- Wide webbed leash controls larger dogs
- Soft comfort grip handle
- Easy control trigger button
- Control at 2 feet, freedom at 16 feet
Easy to operate:
- Attach/detach: To attach or detach leash, make sure the cord is fully retracted and the brake is locked.
- Restrain: Pull brake trigger and hold to restrict lengthening, release to allow cord to move in and out freely. To bring dog closer. extend arm toward dog, pull the brake trigger, lower arm to side, release brake trigger and repeat until dog is at desired distance.
- Lock/Restrain: Pull brake trigger and move the brake lever backward to lock or forward to release.
- Security Belt: In addition to your dog's collar, ALWAYS use the enclosed security belt when operating your Walkabout retractable leash. Wrap security belt around your dog's neck as shown. Attach the clip of the Walkabout through the ring on your dog's collar and BOTH rings of the security belt. Should the ring on your dog's collar break, the security belt will inhibit the cord/belt from retracting quickly and the clip from potentially hitting you in the face or protective eyewear.