API Proper pH Sets and Stabilizes Freshwater Aquariums by by API
API Proper pH Adjuster automatically sets and stabilizes your aquarium pH to the optimal level for your fish. Easy-to-use, fast dissolving powder that automatically sets and stabilizes pH while neutralizing chlorine and detoxifying heavy metals.
- Automatically sets and stabilizes pH to desired level
- Easy-to-use, fast dissolving powder
- Neutralizes chlorine and detoxifies heavy metals
Contains aloe vera and electrolytes to reduce fish stress. Use when setting up aquarium or changing water. Not for use in planted aquariums.
- Proper PH 7.0 (8.8 oz): Treats over 200 Gallons (Ideal for freshwater community aquariums)
- Proper PH 7.5 (9.2 oz): Treats over 200 Gallons (Ideal for Goldfish, Guppies, Barbs and Mollies)
- Proper PH 8.2 (7.0 oz): Treats over 200 Gallons (Ideal for Saltwater, Brackish, and African Cichlid aquariums)
You May Also Like
Seachem Seachem Neutral Regulator
- Save $42 (48%)
API API Proper pH Sets and Stabilizes Freshwater Aquariums
- Save $8 (45%)
Tetra Tetra Correct pH 7.0 Tabs
- Save $13 (45%)
Kent Marine Kent Marine Superbuffer DKH
- Save $13 (46%)
I bought this product to enable myself to maintain an adequate environment for my fish tanks. I am pleased with the results so far.