Eheim Twin Feeder Automatic Feeding Unit by by Eheim
The Eheim Twin Feeder is an all-in-one programmable feeding system that keeps your aquarium fish safely supplied with food when you're away or simply don't have time. It feeds pellets, granules, flakes, and/or sticks, and allows easy programming of feeding times and food types.
- Programmable aquarium feeding system
- 2 separate chambers allow multiple food types
- Perfect for vacations & rigid feeding schedules
The two food chambers may be individually programmed to dispense a particular type of food for your fish. Both chambers are aerated to keep food fresh, and allow random dosing for natural feeding. With the press of a button, smaller amounts of food may be fed as snacks at any time.
The Twin Feeder is designed to fit Varilux aquarium hoods. The controller features a large, easy-to-read display, splashproof function keys, and a low battery warning system. Batteries are included. Suitable for fresh and saltwater aquariums.
INSTRUCTIONS - QUICK START UP GUIDE
- Open Battery compartment. Insert (4) AA batteries, being mindful of the polarity of the batteries.
- Use Velcro® mounts to attach to aquarium.
- Fill the feed compartment. The automatic feeder is suitable for most commercially available fish flakes, sticks, pellets, tablets, and other granular foods. Not for fresh or moist foods.
- Fill the Feed Screws: Press 3 x -/+ buttons (Manual feeding in the Standard Mode).
- Define the Feed Quantity.
Press the SET button for 3 seconds until the "Hours" flash on the display.
Set the "Hours" with the minus/plus buttons. Confirm by pressing the SET button.
Set the 'Minutes" with the minus/plus buttons. Confirm by pressing the SET button.
PROGRAMMING (PER DAY):
- Set "Hours" with the minus/plus buttons. Confirm by pressing the SET button. Set the "Minutes" and confirm by pressing the SET button. Set the number of rotations and confirm by pressing the SET button.
FOR RANDOM FEEDINGS:
- Use -/+ to set between 23:00 and 00:00 hours to "rnd" function. Confirm by pressing the SET button. The feeder will then dispense food at random between 8:00 and 18:00 hours.
- Set the number of rotations and confirm by pressing the SET button.
- Set feed time for left Feed Screw. Set the "Hours" and confirm by pressing the SET button. Set the "Minutes" and confirm by pressing the SET button. Set the number of rotations for Feed Screw and confirm by pressing the SET button.
When the "Pause" symbol is activated, the unit will ignore programmed feed times for 24 hours after each six-day feeding cycle.
Free Shipping & Easy Returns
Enjoy free saver shipping on orders over $49, even the BIG stuff. Keep what you like and send back any unused items within 30 days.
PetMountain.com stands behind the authenticity of it’s products, sourced from reputable brands you can trust.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We always want you to be satisfied when you shop with us. If not, contact us within 30 days for a replacement or a refund.
You May Also Like
Current USA Current USA Aquachef Programmable Automatic Fish Feeder
- Save $21 (45%)
Lees Lees 4-way Cone Worm Feeder
- Save $52 (48%)
Ocean Nutrition Ocean Nutrition Feeding Frenzy Seaweed Clips
- Save $2 (40%)
Hydor Hydor Automatic Feeder for Aquariums
- Save $17 (46%)
There are currently no reviews for this item.Write a Review