Greenies Pill Pockets Treats are the easy way to give needed medication to your dog. Each treat features a special pouch for hiding your dog's capsules or tablets, with all natural, low fat ingredients and real chicken flavor to ensure acceptance.
- Built-in pocket hides pills or capsules
- Real chicken flavor masks medicine tastes and smells
- All natural ingredients with low fat, sodium and calories
- Designed to hold small tablets
- Approximately 30 treats per 3.2 oz bag
Pill Pockets offer a healthier and more convenient alternative to hiding medicines in human foods. These treats were designed and recommended by veterinarians to make following your vet's instructions simple and stress-free.
Made in the USA
Feeding Guidelines: Feed as a treat for most dogs.
1. FILL: Hold Pill Pockets Treat with your thumb and forefinger; insert medicine.
2. PINCH: Using the same hand to hold the Pill Pockets Treat, squeeze the top half closed.
3. GIVE: The Pill Pockets Treat is now sealed, and you can feed it to your dog.
Ingredients: Rehydrated Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Gluten, Dried Corn Syrup, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Natural Flavors, Sodium Bisulfate, Natural Chicken Bouillon Flavor, Hickory Smoke Flavor, Xanthan Gum, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols.
Crude Protein (min) - 11.0%
Crude Fat (min) - 10.0%
Crude Fiber (max) - 1.0%
Moisture (max) - 31.0%
9 Calories per Treat
You May Also Like
Dingo Dingo Training Treats
- Save $39 (55%)
KONG KONG Ziggies Chicken Large
- Save $225 (58%)
KONG KONG Easy Treat Peanut Butter Flavor
- Save $25 (55%)
KONG KONG Ziggies Chicken Small
- Save $237 (58%)
Loving Pets Loving Pets Natural Value Beef Stick Recipe
- Save $78 (59%)
Indigenous Pet Products Indigenous Pegetables Dog Chews Small
- Save $112 (58%)
Nylabone Nylabone Natural Nutri Dent Filet Mignon Limited Ingredients Mini Dog Chews
- Save $123 (58%)
Nylabone Nylabone Romp'n Chomp Treat Refills
- Save $44 (55%)
I didn't have much trouble giving my dog pills but these pill pockets make it really easy. Just pop the the pill in a pill pocket and my dog is begging for her "treat". I haven't had her spit out a pill in months. What a relief! She gets two pills every day and three on Wed. and Sat. She has learned to count to three, I think. On two pill days she sits there waiting for another. I'm glad I found these pill pockets.