Lixit Widemouth Bird Bottle. Birds are attracted to the cherry red control ball by sight, curiosity, and the smell of water. When they peck the red ball, water is released directly into the beak.
- Provides a protected, enclosed water supply.
- Water stays fresh and clean, tastes better, and lasts longer.
- No drip, vacuum-lock seal.
Lixit Bird Bottles work on a vacuum-lock, not valve seal. When the bottle is filled and first inverted, press in the control ball and let water trickle out until vacuum lock develops before placing bottle in holder. Minor dripping may continue until the water warms up to the surrounding air temperature.
- Stainless steel ball point tube.
- Crystal clear bottle makes it easy to check water level.
- No spilling, stagnation, or pollution. Never any slime, seed hulls, food, feathers, or droppings in the water.
- Reduces risk of airborne bacterial contamination. Provides health and disease protection for your bird.
- Easy-to-fill, easy-to-clean wide mouth bottle.
- Quick-release bottle holder fits any horizontal or vertical wire cage.
You May Also Like
Lixit Lixit Widemouth Bird Bottle
- Save $4 (38%)
JW Pet JW Insight Clean Water Silo Waterer for Birds
- Save $20 (45%)
Penn Plax Penn Plax Vertical Bar 2 Week Waterer
- Save $16 (45%)
I have used these for years for my sugar gliders. They are easy to clean and easy for the babies to use. And they last a long time without their gaskets wearing out. I will always use Lixit bottles for any of my babies.
TRYING TO GET BIRD USED TO IT..... NO LEAKS WORKING WELL.
Great way to keep clean water available at all times. Just make sure that the ball descends to the bottom of the drinking tip each time you refill and place drinker back on the cage. If the ball gets stuck just shake gently and it will fall into place allowing water to flow to the tip where your bird can get a fresh drink.