Marineland Ceramic Filter Rings for C-Series and Magniflow Filters by by Marineland
Marineland Biological Filtration Ceramic Filter Rings for C-Series and Magniflow Canister Filters provide ample porous surface area to support healthy growth of beneficial, ammonia-reducing bacteria and effective biological filtration of your tank.
- Fits all Marineland C-Series and Magniflow Canister Filters
- Porous surface area allows growth of beneficial bacteria
- Supports biological filtration for clean, healthy aquarium water
Ceramic Filter Rings make up Part 3 of your Marineland Canister Filter's filtration cycle. This bio media is compatible with Rite-Size S, T, and X filter compartments.
- Start up: Remove from packaging. Rinse in room temperature tap water and drain. Place in media container.
- Maintenance: Gently rinse in established aquarium water monthly. Replace only if damaged or if accumulated dirt on surfaces cannot be rinsed away. Never replace more than half of the ceramic rings within a 3 month period.
You May Also Like
Aquarium Solutions Aquarium Solutions Bacto-Surge Sponge Filter Kit
- Save $23 (55%)
AquaClear AquaClear BioMax Filter Insert
- Save $94 (58%)
Seachem Seachem Matrix Bio-Media for Marine and Freshwater Aquariums
- Save $100 (56%)
Fluval Fluval BioMax Biological Filter Media Rings
- Save $110 (59%)
Marineland Marineland Bio-Filter Balls for Magniflow and C-Series Filters
- Save $40 (55%)
Marineland Marineland Ceramic Filter Rings for C-Series and Magniflow Filters
- Save $38 (55%)
Cascade Cascade Bio Ceramic Rings
- Save $26 (55%)
API API Bio Chem Stars
- Save $17 (51%)
There are currently no reviews for this item.Write a Review