Pondmaster ProLine Hy-Drive Pump by Pondmaster
- Save $200 (50%)
- Save $220 (50%)
- Save $240 (50%)
- Save $280 (50%)
- Save $315 (50%)
Pondmaster ProLine Hy-Drive Pump Description
Pondmaster ProLine Submersible / Inline Hy-Drive Pumps contain both magnetic and direct-drive technologies which is energy efficient, incredibly quiet, with a low maintenance pumping source.
- Submersible / Inline Pump for Water Gardens, Ponds, Skimmers or Aquariums
- Energy Efficient, 20'power cord, Extremely Quiet with new Hybrid Magnetic Direct Drive technology
- Fully Submersible or Inline if removed from filter case
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
The Pondmaster Hy-Drive pump may be positioned vertically or horizontally and is equally at home underwater as a submersible pump or as an inline, external pumping source. ProLine pumps also include an extra large clog free filter screen to keep unwanted debris out of your water. Perfect for submersible or external use for filters, waterfalls, skimmers or aquariums.
- 1600 GPH: 17' Max Head - 120 Watt - 1.25" Inlet/Outlet
- 2100 GPH: 22.5' Max Head - 190 Watt - 1.25" Inlet/Outlet
- 2600 GPH: 26.5' Max Head - 270 Watt - 1.25" Inlet/Outlet
- 3200 GPH: 12' Max Head - 200 Watt - 1.5" Inlet/Outlet
- 4000 GPH: 13' Max Head - 230 Watt - 1.5" Inlet/Outlet
- 4800 GPH: 18.5' Max Head - 250 Watt - 1.5" Inlet/Outlet
- 6000 GPH: 22.5' Max Head - 675 Watt - 2" Inlet/Outlet
You May Also Like
Pondmaster Pondmaster Magnetic Drive Waterfall / Skimmer Pump
- Save $155 (50%)
Tetra Pond Tetra Pond Pond Waterfall Pump 3600
- Save $143 (50%)
Beckett Beckett Fountain Pump for Indoor / Outdoor
- Save $10 (39%)
Beckett Beckett Spaces Places Submersible Auto Shut Off Pond or Waterfall Pump Black
- Save $151 (50%)
Pondmaster ProLine Hy-Drive Pump Customer Reviews
Love it, this is the best pond pump you can purchase.
Whisper quiet, easy install, quick shipping.
I have been using this pump for two years and it is working well. The price was great but I do question the 4500 gph number since it never seems like there is that amount of water.
This is a secondary pump for a 2nd bio filter for my pond. The other pump is still working since installed in 2010. These pumps are long lasting and well worth the price. Always use a bag with your pump preventative maintenance.
I ordered the pondmaster pro line 4800gph waterfall pump.cheapest price found anywhere.fast shipping!this pump performs better than I expected.works great for my waterfall.these are great people to deal with!I have ordered two more pet items for my cats anddog.
I have had the Pondmaster Mag-Drive pumps and heard they came out with these new Pro-Line Pumps by Pondmaster so I went searching the internet and found that Pet Mountain had the best prices the 2600 GPH pump that I needed! Very strong pump, durable, high quality and easy to install!