Rep Cal Box Turtle Food is formulated to ensure proper growth and health by providing complete and balanced nutrition. It is a veterinarian recommended food full of nutritious ingredients box turtles love and provides the 100% complete daily nutrition they need.
- Maintenance formula
- Fortified daily diet
- Provides the 100% complete daily nutrition Box turtles need
Rep-Cal Box Turtle Food has been tested successfully for box turtles by reptile veterinarians. It is fortified with optimal levels of vitamins and minerals like calcium and vitamin D3 so no other food or supplements are required.
- Feed every morning. Offer slightly more food than your box turtle can eat in a day, and allow your pet access to its food for the entire daylight period. Be sure to empty and clean the dish at the end of each day.
- Feed on a plate or other flat surface: We recommend a plate or other clean, flat surface because turtles have difficulty picking up food from deep bowls.
- Have water available at all times: Your box turtle should have access at all times to a shallow bowl containing fresh, clean water. Also, box turtles need to be soaked in shallow warm water at least once weekly.
- Pellets can be moistened in water or fruit juice before feeding: Some box turtles find that the softer soaked pellets are easier to pick up.
Crude Protein (min) - 28%
Crude Fat (min) - 2%
Crude Fiber (max) - 12%
Moisture (max) - 12%
You May Also Like
Rep Cal Rep Cal Maintenance Formula Tortoise Food
- Save $65 (53%)
Zoo Med Zoo Med Natural Grassland Tortoise Food
- Save $169 (55%)
Pretty Pets Pretty Pets Large Tortoise Food
- Save $268 (55%)
Zoo Med Zoo Med Turtle Bone
- Save $46 (50%)
Zoo Med Zoo Med Tortoise & Box Turtle Flower Food Topper
- Save $49 (50%)
Zoo Med Zoo Med Tortoise Calcium Block with Cactus & Vegetables
- Save $28 (48%)
Wardley Wardley Reptile Sticks Floating Food
- Save $39 (50%)
Zilla Zilla Reptile Munchies - River Shrimp
- Save $47 (50%)
Do not use this product with baby box turtles. It contains too much protein (28%). This, combined with its pleasant taste, causes the animal to grow faster than its shell can grow, resulting in curling of the rear of the shell, a deformity associated with dietary problems.
Always have product in stock and incredibly fast shipping! Best pet products selection and reasonable pricing. Keep up the good work!
My 50yr old box turtle who is a very picky eater,chows down on the tortise food formula. That was the only food available at the pet shop and they haven't restocked. The clerk suggested to go online. I am excited to find specific Box Turtle food. Can't wait to see him go for this.